Match No. 45 - Saturday, 5th March 1892, 4:00pm
- Team Selection: The FA, for the third time, drew up two teams that played matches simultaneously. The amateurs played Wales, the professionals played Ireland.
- Player Injury: "[During the first half,] Pedan, the Irish outside left forward, and a tower of strength to his side, got his leg hurt in a collision with Holt, and had to be carried from the field." Ireland played the rest of the match with 10 men.
- Missed Penalty: Sam Torrens had a penalty kick saved by Bill Rowley in the dying minutes of the game.
- Player Milestone: Jack Cox's 1st Cap
- Player Milestone: Michael Whitham's 1st Cap
- Player Milestone: Charlie Athersmith's 1st Cap
- Player Milestone: John Hargreaves Pearson's 1st Cap
- Player Milestone: John Devey's 1st Cap
- Player Milestone: Harry Daft's 1st Captaincy
- Please Note: A small portion of data on this page is from unverified sources, mostly other websites where the information is genuine but lacks source notes. We are striving to make sure that all data on englandstats is from verified contemporary sources. Whilst this does not mean that the data above is inaccurate please use caution when citing englandstats as a reference for this page. We are working to verify all our sources and provide source notes as soon as we can. Currently 45% of 2512 pages verified.