Match No. 40 - Saturday, 5th April 1890, 3:40pm
- John McPherson 30?
- Attendance Record: New world record attendance.
- Umpires: C. Campbell for Scotland and RP Gregson for England.
- Disputed Captain: Either AM Walters or PM Walters was captain on the day.
- Goal Milestone: Harry Wood's 1st Goal
- The Times "Sporting Intelligence", Monday 7th April 1890, Page 10.
- Bristol Mercury "England v Scotland", Monday 7th April 1890, page 2.
- Dundee Courier "Scotland v England", Monday 7th April 1890, page 4.