Match No. 21 - Saturday, 15th March 1884
- John Smith, 7'
- William Neilson McKinnon
- Match Info: The first ever all-ticket match.
- Player Milestone: Charles Plumpton Wilson's 1st Cap
- Player Milestone: William Bromley-Davenport's 1st Cap
- Player Milestone: Billy Gunn's 1st Cap
- Please Note: A small portion of data on this page is from unverified sources, mostly other websites where the information is genuine but lacks source notes. We are striving to make sure that all data on englandstats is from verified contemporary sources. Whilst this does not mean that the data above is inaccurate please use caution when citing englandstats as a reference for this page. We are working to verify all our sources and provide source notes as soon as we can. Currently 45% of 2512 pages verified.