Match No. 157 - Saturday, 22nd October 1927
- Herbert Jones, 36' (og)
- Jackie Mahood, 72'
- Player Injury: Ted Hufton broke his arm during the game and was taken off after 40 minutes and rushed to hospital.
- Player Injury: Jack Hill had to retire due to a leg injury at half time. England played the rest of the match with 9 men.
- Player Milestone: Tom Cooper's 1st Cap
- Player Milestone: Harry Nuttall's 1st Cap
- Player Milestone: Jack Ball's 1st Cap
- Please Note: A small portion of data on this page is from unverified sources, mostly other websites where the information is genuine but lacks source notes. We are striving to make sure that all data on Englandstats is from verified contemporary sources. Whilst this does not mean that the data above is inaccurate please use caution when citing Englandstats as a reference for this page. We are working to verify all our sources and provide source notes as soon as we can. Currently 83.29% of 2232 pages verified.