Match No. 157 - Saturday, 22nd October 1927
British Home Championship (Home Championship 1927-28)
- Herbert Jones, 36' (og)
- Jackie Mahood, 72'
- Player InjuryTed Hufton broke his arm during the game and was taken off after 40 minutes and rushed to hospital.
- Player InjuryJack Hill had to retire due to a leg injury at half time. England played the rest of the match with 9 men.
- Player MilestoneTom Cooper's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneHarry Nuttall's 1st Cap
- Player MilestoneHarry Storer's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneStan Earle's Last Cap
- Player MilestoneJack Ball's Only Cap
- Please Note: A small portion of data on this page is from unverified sources, mostly other websites and publications where the information is genuine but lacks source notes. We are striving to make sure that all data on Englandstats is from verified contemporary sources. Whilst this does not mean that the data above is inaccurate please use caution when citing Englandstats as a reference for this page. We are working to verify all our sources and provide source notes as soon as we can. Currently 97.45% of 2231 pages are verified with one source and 52.62% are verified with two or more sources.
- Thomas R Dougray
Half Time Score
- England - 11th 3
- Ireland - 20th