Match No. 146 - Thursday, 21st May 1925
- Jean Boyer, 62'
- Jules Dewaquez, 75'
- : Vivian Gibbins went off injured after 35 minutes. England played on with 10 men until Freddie Fox was injured as France scored their second goal on 75 minutes. He also withdrew and Billy Walker assumed the goalkeeping duties. England finished the match with 9 players.
- Player Milestone: Freddie Fox's 1st Cap
- Player Milestone: Tom Parker's 1st Cap
- Player Milestone: William Felton's 1st Cap
- Player Milestone: William Bryant's 1st Cap
- Player Milestone: George Green's 1st Cap
- Goal Milestone: Arthur Dorrell's 1st Goal
- Player Milestone: Billy Walker's 1st Captaincy
- Please Note: A small portion of data on this page is from unverified sources, mostly other websites where the information is genuine but lacks source notes. We are striving to make sure that all data on englandstats is from verified contemporary sources. Whilst this does not mean that the data above is inaccurate please use caution when citing englandstats as a reference for this page. We are working to verify all our sources and provide source notes as soon as we can. Currently 46% of 2507 pages verified.